|The Data Entry Administrator is responsible for performing data entry work updating both internal project databases and customer databases, along with uploading associated documentation/deliverables to customers and internal document file locations while ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
The Data Entry Administrator will also assist Project Coordinators when needed.
- Enters, updates and verifies data in internal project databases and customer databases as provided by the project teams.
- Uploads associated documentation/deliverables to customer and internal document locations.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains site information in interfacing databases to project completion.
- Issues trouble tickets as needed to correct data.
- Completes report for management as needed.
- Attends weekly user forum calls and other training sessions conducted by the customer.
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Alpha and numeric data entry skills.
- Highly detail oriented focused.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn organization’s databases, and other software as needed.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks to ensure deadlines are satisfied.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good use of judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.