Responsible for patient care and all of their needs. Communicate with the Physician and his/her nurse so that each patient is assured of the proper care.
- Greet patients in a polite and helpful manner. Provide necessary instructions.
- Collect urine samples and draw blood.
- Set up sterile procedure trays, vasectomies, catheter changes, interstims, and cystos.
- Assist with chart data management, Lab, PSA, X-Ray reports, pathology, C&S.
- Check daily charts for needed tests scheduled, such as x-rays, blood draws, etc.
- Maintain adequate medical supplies in exam rooms on daily basis.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Maintain proper flow of patients and orders directed by the physician.
High school diploma; MA certification preferred; Experience in Clinic as a medical assistant preferred, but not required.
Minimum of one-year work experience in public contact job, preferably medical/service related. Experience or interest in health care.