Busy medical clinic has immediate need for a Medical Call Center Rep.
Monday through Friday
- Serves as central point of communication for community referring physicians and offices.
- Receives incoming phone calls related to all aspects of scheduling and coordination of patients and resources.
- Assures all changes to the block and schedule are in accordance with policies and alerts appropriate leadership when out of compliance.
- Promotes adherence to leadership and board agreements in scheduling practices.
- Collects and evaluates patient demographic, insurance, clinical and non-clinical information.
- Analyzes clinical information and/or patient medical history to determine conflicts regarding scheduling surgeries, procedures and exams that would require consultation and resolution.
- Obtains required paper work and/or electronic form for chart completion; ensures orders, history and physical, and consents are compliant.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Call Center Experience- at least one year
- Good communication skills
- Able to answer multi line phones
- Able to work in a fast paced environment