Local company looking to hire full-time Scheduling Coordinator to manage the scheduling services to provide the best home care to senior patients. Are you an honest, hard-working individual who is driven to help others? Are you looking to work for a company where your hard work and dedication doesn't go unnoticed? If so, keep reading!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Oversees and coordinates the delivery of services by scheduling caregivers to provide services in the living environment of the client;
- Utilizes client authorizations to determine the amount and types of services to be delivered
- Monitors delivered services in comparison to the client authorization to ensure services are delivered as authorized by the appropriate state agency or its designee
- Manages the coordination of care based upon the needs of the client, employee qualifications and plan of care or treatment and documents any deviation from the established care plan
- Responds quickly to emergent scheduling issues, problem-solving to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Informs Care Supervisor of caregiver performance/attendance issues, changes in client condition, care plans or schedule
- Provides information to the on-call staff as necessary and directed by the Supervisor/Manager of the division
- Represents the company in a courteous, professional manner
- Knowledgeable of the requirements of the Federal, State and local laws and regulations related to the provision of home care services
- Complies with HIPAA Policies and maintains confidentiality of information relating to the patient and family.
Schedule and Benefits:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with the elderly, disabled or infirmed
- Minimum one (1) year experience in general office setting preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience scheduling preferred
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Occasional rotation with on-call phone (on call hours 4:30pm-8:30pm)
Dental benefits are offered as well as, paid time off, major holidays and 401K with match!