International group with office in the downtown Little Rock area seeks seasonal help through December in busy HR Office. This is a full-time, seasonal position in the local office. 40 hour per week.
- Maintain check-in records (schedules, time sheets, etc.) and provide reports on activities as needed.
- Address timeclock issues and enroll employees in the system.
- Answer associate questions and provide them with the appropriate documents/information needed.
- Answer incoming calls and greet staff at the front desk of the HR Department.
- Help associates with their onboarding and new hire paperwork and badging.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous administrative or equivalent experience required.
- Able to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.