Forward thinking investment management firm seeking an administrative assistant to hit the ground running to help set up a new location in Little Rock. Will work remote until a brick and mortar is in place. This person must be driven and motivated to get the job done while working from home. This a great company with plenty of room for growth and your chance to get in on the ground floor of a brand new office here.
- Data Entry
- Client Communications
- Phoning and setting appointments
- Phoning Client to gather data and information to process and complete applications and updates
- Life Insurance and Disability Applications data management/scanning
- Investment Applications data management/scanning
- Must be proficient if Microsoft Office - including Powerpoint
- Graphic Design experience a plus
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be coachable
- Must be service minded (willing to serve clients and do the right thing)
- Must be looking to grow their capacities and competencies
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL AS THIS POSITION WILL EVENTUALLY BE IN OFFICE IN CENTRAL ARKANSAS!