Apex Staffing is a career agency specializing in permanent placement in medical and professional fields. We are looking for an outgoing and patient focused front office professional for a specialty practice in North Little Rock.
** GREAT HOURS **
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
High school diploma or equivalent.
1. One-year work experience in a medical office setting.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Word processing and computer experience.