The Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients.
• Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and Technicians on any specific problem of patient care including selection of modality
• Direct and maintain the daily clinical activities of the dialysis facility through effective leadership and professionalism.
• Oversees documentation of nursing care provided, including medication and dialysis adjustments.
• Maintains working knowledge of industry standards and ensures all hemodialysis treatments are in accordance with DCI policies and procedures.
• Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Possesses and maintains a current license in the state of Arkansas as a Registered Nurse