Fast paced pediatric clinic seeks qualified candidate for a new opening in the laboratory department. Clinic is open to hiring Medical Assistant with Limited Scope experience or a Licensed Radiology Tech.
• Performance of diagnostic medical x-rays with x-ray processing.
• Understands and follows proper x-ray techniques outlined in the manual.
• Collection and processing of specimens as needed during clinic.
• Labels specimens correctly according to policy.
• Assists with maintaining a clean orderly patient/department environment
• Obtaining patient charts from front and putting patients in rooms
• Maintains clinic/lab stock weekly and notifies Team Leader of needed supplies.
• Maintains testing/QC log and completes monthly log.
• Performs all required documentation of specimen variances.
• Performs other clerical duties as instructed.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Graduation from a Radiology program, preferred.
Medical Assistant Certificate with Limited Scope X-Ray (or intent to get)