Roles and Responsibilities :
• Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
• Communicates with internal staff regarding a service request or problem.
• Acts as point-of-contact to escalate issues to clients IT Management provider and schedules work orders accordingly.
• Processes varied service requests, sets up new computers and software updates as needed.
• Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.
• Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
• Assists in data entry, scanning and data research projects as needed.
• Functions within a team-based environment and actively participates in achieving team goals.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Associate's Degree in Information Technology or currently pursuing
• Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within window applications.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.