Premiere Little Rock financial planning firm seeking a highly professional Client Services Coordinator to provide excellent customer service, plan client meetings and manage all associated paperwork and documentation.
- Prepare client meetings by scheduling and confirming appointments; creating the agenda, documents, reports, and related paperwork for appointments; entering data and meeting notes
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully prepared and submitted including: preparing forms, obtaining appropriate signatures, preparing documentation for home office and compliance, tracking new business until completion, and coordinating rollover and transfers.
- Help coordinate and attend marketing events; submit marketing compliance documentation, and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Take initiative to handle inquiries and any client needs, and to escalate to management when appropriate.
- Provide general administrative assistance such as answering phones, processing reports, preparing routine client correspondence, copying/scanning client documents for online storage, and other duties and projects as assigned or as needed to assist the team.
- Professional business attire daily, required
- Microsoft Office Suite required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus