Reporting to the Project Support Manager, the successful candidate will support the Construction Manager and is primarily responsible for the project tracking, reporting, document management, purchase requisition and other project activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracks and coordinates wireless site development projects through construction completion and closeout.
- Maintain internal and customer project databases, keeping information accurate and up to date.
- Assist Project Manager and Construction Managers obtaining vendor deliverables and verifying status.
- Receive, review, file and organize vendor deliverables and internal documentation.
- Customer deliverables uploaded and/or shipped on time.
- Coordinate with PO Clerks for PO requisitions, invoice routing, approvals, and other company documents as needed.
- Coordinate and track vendor qualification and approval process.
- Participate with other company staff in project and procedure reviews to provide ongoing improvement to company processes.
- Participate in all deployment meetings.
- Coordinate, administer and organize project activities, in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project manager and Construction Manager.
- Create and update project documents.
- Assist in the preparation of project documents, folders and close out documents.
- Create and update project plan/schedule with the cooperation of the Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Schedule and/or arrange status calls between all stakeholders weekly to update project schedules.
- Create third party power billing requests, power walk requests and POs for power walk requests.
- Audit close out documents for accuracy.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferred in project coordination/administration from wireless deployment, commercial construction, engineering, or other sectors with project deadline driven environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience preparing common real estate transaction documentation and familiarity with real property title matters
- Superior written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent business judgment: intellectual curiosity and the ability to balance legal and business requirements.
- Ability to work on multiple, complex transactions in fast paced, energetic environment.
Apex Staffing, Inc.
Please contact me with any questions: