Duties include greeting and interacting with clients and visitors entering the firm’s office on a daily basis. Ensure each guest feels comfortable by providing exceptional customer service, offering beverages and escorting them to appropriate conference rooms. This position will maintain a clean and organized office, while maintaining office calendars and conference room reservations and preparations. Provide office coverage daily, as well as maintaining inventory, office supplies, snacks and drinks.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Maintain knowledge of law firm policies and procedures
- Prioritize tasks effectively.
- Function well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills be able to work independently.
- Team player who is willing to collaborate with members of the firm to ensure clients' satisfaction, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position.