Monday through Friday Clinic Days
8:00am to 5:00pm
$75,000 - 80,000 annual salary with 100% medical benefits paid for by physicians.
• The RN Clinic Manager provides general supervision, direction, and support of the daily operations of 15 clinical staff members including nurses, medical assistants and scheduling associates.
• Provides workflow and support to the clinical staff, creating staff schedule, identifying operational issues, and providing guidance for resolution.
• Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested
• Enhances professional growth and development through in-service meetings, educational programs and conferences
• Ensures clinic staff are complying with EMR documentation standards and associated policies and procedures.
• Supervises the checking of charts for deficiencies, ensuring that medical records are complete and accurate.
• Promotes personnel efficiency, production, and cost effectiveness in implementation and on-going maintenance and support in the EMR system
• Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations and ensures all staff is in compliance
• Closely monitor MIPS report cards and communicate scores and feedback with relevant physicians, providers, managers and staff on a routine basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
• 2+ years progressive supervision or management experience in a healthcare setting
• Exceptional computer skills, particularly in Electronic Medical Records and all Microsoft Office software