Responsibilities & Skills to include but not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of basic office procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Coordinates with customers regarding appointments, scheduling and inspections
- Data Entry/Scanning/Filing
- Creating and updating files. Various administrative tasks.
- Answers, screens and routes incoming telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
- Perform related clerical and departmental duties as requested by management.
Room to grow, will be taught and tasked with light accounting functions, invoicing, POs, estimates, etc.