We are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill a Data Entry/Administrative Assistant position with a high-volume office.
The Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Office Manager and other vital employees by handling duties, projects, and tasks that will enable them to focus on the operational strategy and customers. The candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and flexibility to a high-paced, deadline-driven organization. The Assistant will possess the following attributes: the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong verbal and written communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for calendar management requiring interaction with internal and external stakeholders and staff to track, support, and coordinate all meetings.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedure, etc. as required.
- Effectively interact with employees and other contacts inside and outside of the organization. Develop and maintain familiarity with relevant projects with which the contacts are involved and develop working relationships with both internal and external individuals involved in each project.
- Schedule, coordinate, and support various reoccurring meetings and/or interviews. Support to include meeting notices, minutes, logs, meeting materials, etc.
- General clerical duties as well as filing, data entry, and accounting duties as required.
- Perform additional assignments as directed.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel required (Proficiency Test will be administered)
- Ability to exercise and maintain absolute discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters at all times.
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to work with limited direction, have exemplary organizational, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe.