Full time role with a hybrid schedule. Work from home Monday and Friday, in office Tuesday-Thursday!
Under direct supervision, the Collections Specialist performs a variety of routine technical accounting work, such as customer order entry and invoicing, vendor setup and maintenance and general ledger reporting, which require the application of accounting theory and practices.
As a Collections Specialist, you will fill a crucial role in the business accounting process.
- Pull Tasks from CRM
- Make all preliminary and follow up phone calls for collections through Mitel soft phones
- Make any and all necessary notes on contact with customers in GP/CRM
- Review and Process Current Credit Apps
- Properly receive and document any CC payments that are made over the phone
- Monitor the Dashboard and respond to any issues inside your workflow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a four-year recognized university(or comparable work experience)
- 1+ years of accounting experience related to the job description
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment
- Advanced Excel skills to manipulate large data files to perform various analysis using VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, INDEX, MATCH, and etc.
- Experience with Dynamics GP, MS Word and Outlook is required
- Experience with Dynamics CRM a plus but not required
- Strong attention to detail