Growing family-owned business looking for a professional Systems Engineer to provide customers with amazing IT service!
This is a full time, salary position. This position will require working in partnership with customers by advising them on how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.The Systems Engineer works to improve the structure and efficiency of business IT systems. This position will report to the Service Manager and will be assigned tasks from the Service Manager as necessary.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering support calls from customers
- Must be team-oriented
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Clarifying customer’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Must be willing and able to provide personal transportation to and from customer locations (mileage will be reimbursed at the federal mileage rate)
- Must carry a Smart Phone (will be reimbursed for data plan and minutes)
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Support, Design, and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Hyper-v, etc.
- Administer hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
- Support, Design, and implement hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
- Support, Design and implement disaster recovery solutions
- Remote access solution support: VPN and Terminal Services
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Defining scopes of projects as well as project management
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or at least 7 years of work experience preferred
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Microsoft Azure Administrator
Must be willing and able to lift 50-70 lbs.
***Local Candidates Only