Growing West Little Rock law firm seeks full-time professional Collections Specialist to assist clients with debt collections while maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of pertinent rules, regulations, policies and procedures in the legal field.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively manage and collect on a portfolio of accounts as they progress through the legal stream
- Analyze each customer’s financial situation and negotiate payment arrangements on behalf of firm
- Adhere to quality standards set by the firm and our client
- Adhere to compliance standards, applicable laws and regulations that govern third-party collections (i.e. FDCPA)
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a collections and/or legal or financial environment
- Demonstrated confidence, initiative and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize, organize daily work and multi-task
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new technologies
***Employer pays 100% of employee's medical benefits!