Top Little Rock financial firm seeking a Client Service Administrator to serve as the true connection between clients and the internal team. This role focuses on team engagement, client success, and managing project assignments. The qualified candidate enjoys and excels at managing the day-to day operations, communications with clients, compliance, and technology.
Experience and Education:
- Provide administrative support as needed: answer calls, manage contacts, manage schedules and produces report
- Maintain and retain office files consistent with firm/professional policies and requirements
- Send paperwork to clients using the electronic signature system
- Quality check and submit custodial items for processing
- Engage and support weekly Client Prep meetings, ensuring Advisory and Client Services teams are ready and prepped for upcoming client meetings
- Support client onboarding requirements with financial planning and investment management applications
- Prepare and produce back-office support demands for basic client account requests
- Gather and prepare necessary information for advisory meetings with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in banking/financial services or a professional office with an emphasis in either client services and/or operations
- Familiarity with MS Office, basics of CRM system, and basic technology.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to handle stress in client relations and a busy office environment
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
- Proficiency in Salesforce (CRM) preferred