Growing family-owned business looking for a professional Help Desk Technician to provide customers with amazing IT service!
This position will require working in partnership with customers by advising them on how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Our Desktop Technicians work to improve the structure and efficiency of business IT systems. This position will report to the Service Manager and will be assigned tasks from the Service Manager as necessary.
- Answering support calls from customers
- Troubleshooting servers, workstations, printers, switches, routers, etc
- Advising clients on options for technology decisions
- Configuring, installing, and supporting Client/Server networks and Peer to Peer Networks
- Defining scopes of projects as well as project management
- Clarifying customer’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Must be willing and able to provide personal transportation to and from customer locations (mileage will be reimbursed at the federal mileage rate)
- Must carry a Smart Phone (will be reimbursed for data plan and minutes)
- Must be team oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or at least 3 years of work experience preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional a plus
- At least one year of relevant work experience in IT
- Must be willing and able to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off