In this role, you have the opportunity to manage the project life cycle from beginning to end including planning, communication and integration of our products in the commercial, residential, industrial and municipality markets.
Planning, directing and monitoring projects from initiation through delivery to meet revenue targets and cost projections, effectively managing cycle time and inventory.
- Manage large capital projects
- Maintain close working relationship with Vendors and Distributors
- Provide daily project updates to distributors and contractors
- Coordinate material logistics for timely delivery on large projects
- Handle all project related issues & Warranty Claims
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent project management experience required
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and CAD (Oasis Software experience preferred)
- Effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments (will regularly speak with distributors, electrical contractors, engineers, architects, lighting designers, general contractors, etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision