Growing local technology company seeking an experienced Accounting/Collections Specialist to perform a variety of routine technical accounting work, such as customer order entry and invoicing, vendor setup and maintenance and general ledger reporting.
- Pull Tasks from CRM
- Make all preliminary and follow up phone calls for collections through Mitel soft phones
- Make any and all necessary notes on contact with customers in GP/CRM
- Review and Process Current Credit Apps
- Properly receive and document any CC payments that are made over the phone
- Monitor the Dashboard and respond to any issues inside your workflow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a four-year recognized university (or comparable work experience)
- 1+ years of accounting experience related to the job description
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment
- Advanced Excel skills to manipulate large data files to perform various analysis using VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, INDEX, MATCH, and etc.
- Experience with Dynamics GP, MS Word and Outlook is required
- Experience with Dynamics CRM a plus but not required
- Strong attention to detail
***Hybrid work schedule opportunity!!!