National telecommunications company seeking a customer service professional to serve as their Inside Sales Specialist. This role is the internal support to customers and outside sales responsible for customer service, answering technical and product questions, producing quotes, processing orders, maintaining data in the CRM, and assisting with customer forecasting.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for qualifying the business needs and implementing customer specific strategies in achieving defined customer growth targets.
- Ability to re-engage customers who are low or non-performing by developing new strategies, offering solutions and tactics to develop and grow current business.
- Responsible for onboarding and educating all new customers regarding current product offering and meeting their needs.
- Learn and maintain the knowledge necessary to be the subject matter expert with regards to company products and services
- Interact and maintain a business relationship with outside counterparts to assist in the growth of regional territory and performance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Knowledge in Microsoft AX, SalesForce and WebSearch a plus.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, adding animation, applying a template, adding slide transitions, using outlines and the drawing toolbar.