We are looking for Medical Assistants (MA) and Registered Medical
Assistants (RMA) for various specialty clinic settings in Central Arkansas.
Permanent Medical Staffing - Clinic Day Shifts
Compensation for the Clinic MA or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
The starting salary for this position ranges from $15 - $18 per hour depending on experience and certification.
Specialties Include: Women's Health, Family Practice, Dermatology, Pain Management, Cardiology, Surgical Clinic, Allergy & Asthma, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, and Psychiatric.
Positions open in: Little Rock and North Little Rock, Arkansas
Responsibilities of the Clinic MA or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
Requirements of the Clinic MA or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Prepare patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, review and/or recording medical history, take vital signs, confirm purpose of visit or treatment.
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an MA or RMA
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Current Medical Assistant Certificate or Registered MA