LR Specialty Practice is seeking a Medical Office Phone Operator for a full-time opportunity. Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred. Job Duties:
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, with professionalism, answering their questions in real time, transferring them to the appropriate team member as needed timely.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, confirm appointments, verify insurance, process referrals and authorizations from start to follow-up appointments.
- Routes messages and requests to appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Schedules, cancels and reschedules appointments using EMR, while maintaining quality customer service in face paced call center.
- Retrieves messages being held by the answering service at the beginning of the day
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal and financial information.
- Follows policies and procedures as stated in the company hand book.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 year plus phone room experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service driven
- High school diploma or GED with at least one year experience in a medical office
- Excellent computer proficiency including EMR experience
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion
- 100% paid insurance (medical, dental, and vision) for the employee (this does not include dependents) after 90 days
- 401k retirement plan after 90 day probation period