Growing Little Rock litigation firm seeking an experience Legal Assistant with a great attitude who understands the working relationships that exist between attorneys and their clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an extremely busy team
- Able to take direction from an attorney with a heavy workload in civil litigation, including, but not limited to, personal injury defense; construction defect defense; product liability defense; premises liability; trucking liability defense; and insurance coverage
- Experienced in scheduling meetings, depositions, mediations, and trials across the state as well as, occasionally, across the country
- Must be a quick transcriptionist and editor who knows how to apply grammatical rules while efficiently and consistently formatting correspondence, pleadings, discovery, etc.
- Familiarity with Arkansas Rules of Civil Procedure and/or Federal Rules of Civil Procedure helpful