Full-time LPN needed in busy surgical clinic setting.
Clinic Days, Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Employer pays 100% of employee Medical Benefits!!!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs assessments on patients and administers medications as needed.
- Prepare patients for surgeries and assist surgical team with surgical process.
- Coordinate and scheduling patient surgery appointments for all surgeons.
- Obtain surgical pre-authorizations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide patients with generic preoperative information pertaining to their procedure including verifying eligibility and benefits.
- Serve as a liaison between patient and medical staff.