Full-time Radiology Tech needed for assisting with in clinic C-Arm procedures in a busy specialty practice.
Below is a summary of the essential functions of the position. The technician may perform other duties, both major and minor, that are not mentioned below.
- Sets up equipment and room as needed for exam, and makes sure equipment is properly cleaned and stored after each exam
- Effectively operates C-Arm to produce quality image for surgeon to review and prints films as requested
- Maintains safe environment for patient, documents pregnancy and properly shields patient for exam
- Maintains all competencies, CEUs, attends in-services and completes Radiology Safety Test as required
- Obtains proper documentation and/or patient chart maintaining confidentiality at all times
Required license or certification:
- Radiologic Technologist
- ARRT Preferred