100% MEDICAL BENEFITS PAID FOR BY EMPLOYER!!!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Assess and collect patient data per protocols (history and physical, blood pressure checks, post procedure checks, pre procedure evaluations, all nurse visits)
- Formulate and document nursing care plan based on MD’s plan of care, then implement the plan safely and clearly
- Triage and review incoming phone calls and appropriately respond in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Counsel and provide health education to patient and family members
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for professional practice and for continued professional growth
- Review lab results and call patients with results based on physician recommendations
EDUCATION Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
High School or GED required. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing/practical nursing required.
REQUIREMENTS for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Maintain current LPN license.
- Maintain current BLS/ACLS certifications.