Under the direct supervision of clinical supervisor or licensed physician, responsible for providing direct and/or indirect care to all patients visiting the clinic according to policy guidelines. Assists the clinical supervisor or licensed physician in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for the patients as appropriate. Documents condition, treatments, and care giving. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments & maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, assisting in procedures and administering medications as directed by physician.
- Direct patient care as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must be an Arkansas licensed LPN
- Prior Ortho experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Excellent prior work references
- Strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines