Assists in triaging patient calls and coordinating care:
- Facilitates the flow of information between patient, physician, and other services related to patient care
- Establishes and maintains excellent collaborative relationships with referring and consulting providers and staff; affiliated departments (medicine, surgery, radiology, pathology, patient financial services, etc.).
- Assists with scheduling of diagnostic tests and treatments.
- Fields and triages patient telephone calls and emails.
- Provides general information on office policies and procedures.
- Assists in ordering and maintaining clinical supplies.
- Maintains patient’s files, records and other information.
- Participates in professional development activates and maintains professional affiliations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Provides basic medication, treatment, condition and self-care education as appropriate.
- Gives information or instructions to patients per established guidelines and in consultation with the appropriate provider(s).
- Assists in organizing and facilitating an orderly flow of patients from reception areas to exam rooms and subsequently to other patient care areas in the practice.
Licensed in the State of Arkansas an RN or LPN, preferred
Will accept Registered Medical Assistant with 5+ years of experience in specialty clinic setting