Growing West Little Rock law firm seeks full-time professional Administrative Support Specialist to perform a wide range of general office and administrative tasks requiring general office skills with an ability to maintain a comprehensive knowledge of pertinent rules, regulations, policies and procedures in the legal field.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain court calendar
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of presentations.
- Generate, maintain and manage reports.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and physical and computerized filing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Perform data entry.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Special Projects as assigned.
Must have at least 2 years of professional office experience or 2 years of higher education.
Employer pays 100% of employee health benefits!
Background Check, Credit Check & Drug Screen Required