Interesting IT opportunity with local Little Rock firm. Full-time, permanent position.
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm (can flex 7-4 or 9-6!)
- Work closely with owner and business manager on information systems to provide data-driven insights to optimize our programs and operations.
- Assist in the development and oversight of AI models to impact and align with organizational goals.
- Help build AI and data literacy among staff members through training sessions and workshops.
- Provide support in the maintenance of computer desktop environments by installing hardware and software solutions.
- Set up new workstations, logins and file access permissions as directed by job description.
- Respond to help desk tickets including password resets, software upgrades, security/firewall, etc.
Company pays for 100% of employee health insurance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Master's Preferred)
- 3+ years experience in similar technical role
- Coursework or recent experience with AI builds
Excellent PTO package + 401k