Downtown Little Rock business seeks part time bookkeeper to join their team. Hours are flexible, Monday-Friday, within the 8am to 5pm window. Management is open to the candidate setting their own schedule, as long as it is the same each week.
- Manage AR - check and credit card deposits, creating invoices, collecting for past due accounts, correcting invoice amounts for cancellations, and fielding inquiries from customers.
- Manage AP - reconciling invoices to reports and coding for payment, credit card statement reconciliation, and printing checks and setting online payments semi monthly.
- Complete monthly duties including bank reconciliations, account activity summaries, and simple journal entries.
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets and QuickBooks Online